Arriving in Pontevedra is really easy
Arriving in Pontevedra is really easy. By plane, Vigo airport is just 20 minutes away, from Santiago airport only 35 and Oporto is located a little more than an hour away. Also, there’s a motorway that connects Pontevedra with Portugal and Madrid.
- Peinador Airport in Vigo (IATA code: VGO) is 20’ away from the city centre by motorway.
- Two international airports are at approximately one hour: Lavacolla Airport in Santiago (IATA code SCQ). Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport in Porto (IATA code OPO)
- Direct connection by motorway with the north of Spain and Madrid (A52-A6)
- Direct connection by motorway with Portugal (AP9), crossing Porto and Lisboa to the Algarve.
A privileged location in the heart of Pontevedra.
Rias Bajas Hotel enjoys a privileged location in the financial and commercial heart of the city of Pontevedra and 100 meters from the old town. This makes it the ideal place to forget about the car, enjoy the everyday ride and all the leisure activities offered by Pontevedra, as well as guided tours of the Historical Center, that are based on the local Tourism Office in Verdura Square, only 250 meters from the hotel.
- The Hotel Rías Bajas is located in the city centre, 50 meters away from the Ferrería Square (the heart of old city) and within walking distance of many of the attractions and a huge range of shops.
- Don't worry parking. We have car parking inside the hotel at a very good price (11 € 24 h). 30% less than a public parking!
- The geographical situation of Pontevedra, capital of the Rías Baixas, is absolutely privileged, and well linked through a good quality net of infrastructures that connect the city with the main Galician and Portugal.
We help you to Hotel Rias Bajas
GPS Coordinates by degrees. (DMS)
latitude: +42° 25' 48.7194
longitude: -C8° 38' 35.304
Want to arrange travel car
Check our on-line geo-guide on travel!
- If you will be arriving in Pontevedra by car, you can use our geo-guide service. It's easy!
- Insert your address in the form under the map; you should indicate the street, city and country. Directions are separated by commas. Example: Gran Via, 7, Madrid, Spain.
- Click “get directions” and our service will give you a complete itinerary to arrive in our hotel