What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that a website puts on your PC, phone or any other device with information about your navigation on the site. Cookies are necessary to facilitate navigation and make it more friendly and do not damage your computer. While this policy is used the general term for cookie, because is the main storage method that use this website, it is also used a "Local Storage" in the browser for the same purposes as cookies. In this sense, all the information in this section applies equally to this "Local Storage". In this sense, all the information in this section applies equally to this "Local Storage".
What are cookies used on this site?
Cookies are an essential part of how our website. The main purpose of our cookies is to enhance your browsing experience. For example, cookies help us identify you (in case you have been registered in our website), to remember your preferences (language, country, etc... ) For navigation and future visits, manage the shopping cart, to enable you to make the purchase on-line, etc...
The information in the cookies lets us further improve the website, using estimates of numbers and patterns of use, adapting the website to the user's individual interests, accelerating searches, etc...
Who uses the information stored in cookies?
The information stored in cookies from our website is used exclusively by us, except for those of Google Analytics, which are used and managed by Google and by us for statistical purposes and for the buying process, generated only when performing pampers.
Yes, cookies can be disabled. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our website, can result in less efficient browsing or you can not take advantage of any of our services as the online store.
If you want to restrict, block or erase cookies from this website, you can do so by modifying your browser settings. While the parameterization of each browser is different, it is usual that the cookie settings are done in the "Preferences" or "Tools" menu. For more details on setting cookies in your browser, see the "Help" menu of it.
Information about specific cookies using this website and for what purposes
Below is a list of the cookies used by this website along with the purpose of each:
- Identification and authentication cookies: These cookies are used to identify the user during the session, preventing the user to repeat the authentication process on the web and speed up some processes of the website.
- Navigation cookies: These cookies are used for the user navigation during the session, reminding the selections made, the pages viewed, language, etc...
- Navigation analysis cookies: These cookies get general information about the user access to the website (not the content of it) to subsequently provide such aggregate information for statistical purposes. They are used to find the origin of the users to a page, for example if it reaches the product detail page from a products page or from an external page. Allow tracking website by Google Analytics tool, which is a service provided by Google for information of user access to websites. Some of the data are stored for further analysis: number of times a user visits the site, dates of first and last visit of the user, length of visits, from which page the user accessed the website, which search engine used the user to reach the web or what link clicked from where in the world agreed the user, etc... The configuration of these cookies is predetermined by the service offered by Google, so we suggest you check the privacy page of Google Analytics, http://www.google.com/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html, for more information on the cookies we use and how to disable them (with the understanding that we are not responsible or the content or accuracy of third party websites).
- Shopping analysis cookies: These cookies allow gathering information on the device from which the purchase is made on this website in order to verify that these operations offer sufficient safeguards for customers. These cookies in no time include sensitive information such as card details.
How to modify the cookie settings
You can restrict, block or erase cookies from our web page or any other web page using your browser. Each browser has a different way, the 'Help' function will show you how to do it.
- Internet Explorer:
- Safari para IOS (iPhone y iPad): http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1677?viewlocale=es_es
- Chrome para Android: http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2392971?hl=es
Moreover, you can also manage your stored cookies through browser tools such as:
NOTE: In the above list is identified as "Local Storage" information that is not stored in a cookie but exactly in the browser space called "Local Storage", but whose treatment and purpose is similar to a cookie.
This list will be updated as they change the web services offered on this site as quickly as possible. However, punctually during the update may be that the stop list include some cookie, although cookies always attempts purposes identical to those contained in this listing.